Re: Typhonodorum lindleyanum

  • Subject: Re: Typhonodorum lindleyanum
  • From: Sheldon Hatheway <sfhatheway@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Charles!!

In March of this year, Mr. Peter Wunderin (I do hope I have the right name here!!) posted on this list that he had some seeds of Typhonodorum lindleyanum to distribute to anyone who wanted them.  He sent me 10 seeds  from his home in South Africa.  They arrived in excellent condition and all 10 of them sprouted and are growing well.  I would send you some of the extra plants myself if I knew how to properly package them (and get them through all the bureaucratic obstacles), but I'm not sure how well they would survive being shipped from Canby, Oregon, USA all the way across the pond to the UK.  Mr. Wunderin's e-mail is pmdes1@saol.com.  He might even have some material available.

Best of luck.

Sheldon Hatheway
Canby OR 97013-2812 USA