Re: Aroids in movies

That was I who originally posted. That reference was to an old
Sherlock Holmes movie where the actual word "Anthurium" was part of
the dialog.

You do seem correct that the cricket is speaking from some sort of
Arisaema. I have a yard full of this genus, but none have quite the
lurid coloring, which may be a fancy of the artists. Last time I saw
that movie was about 30 years prior to my even knowing what an aroid

Now, if he just referred to it in the dialog . . .

Ted Held