Re: Amorphophallus dry spots on leaves

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus dry spots on leaves
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:13:23 -0500

I'll send a note and ask Ted!

Thanks!

Steve

Theodore Held wrote:
Steve,

It would help if we had a more precise description of his dry spots.
Here are some questions:

1. Are there other aroids nearby and, if so, do they also have dry spots?
2. Is a dry spot dead, meaning fragile and crispy in texture?
3. Are we speaking, on the other hand, of dried salts on leaves that
are not rinsed away with watering?
4. Are the dry spots yellowed? Brown?
5. Is your gentleman an otherwise good plantsman?

Ted Held.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 4:56 PM,