Re: Amorphophallus dry spots on leaves
- Subject: Re: Amorphophallus dry spots on leaves
- From: Theodore Held <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:26:37 -0400
It would help if we had a more precise description of his dry spots.
Here are some questions:
1. Are there other aroids nearby and, if so, do they also have dry spots?
2. Is a dry spot dead, meaning fragile and crispy in texture?
3. Are we speaking, on the other hand, of dried salts on leaves that
are not rinsed away with watering?
4. Are the dry spots yellowed? Brown?
5. Is your gentleman an otherwise good plantsman?
On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 4:56 PM,
> There is a gentleman attempting to learn why his Amorphophallus titanum is
> producing dry spots on the leaves. I grow the plant but haven't seen this
> problem. I did a search on the achieves and found nothing. Is this related
> to humidity? Dry soil?
> Steve Lucas
> Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |