Re: aroid hybrid

  • Subject: Re: aroid hybrid
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:29:32 -0500

Will be very interesting to see the flower.  My only hope is that the hybrid
is not as prolific as P. pedatisecta, whose seeds seem to have a germination
rate of 110% and seem intent upon taking over my garden.  I have had a
Saoromatum survive once over a relatively mild winter here, so perhaps if
this is a true hybrid, it will be a little less invasive.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com