Re: aroid hybrid

  • Subject: Re: aroid hybrid
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@windstream.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:11:25 -0400

Tony very interesting to hear this. I would have never thought that that
cross would have been possible. Was this hybrid done at the nursery or
was the plants found in the wild? Personally I find this info extremely
exciting and interesting. I am sure others are feeling a bit sick or
whipping tears from their face. Either way I am sure we would all be
interested in seeing a flower of such a cross. Thanks.
Aroid-L mailing list