Aroid l archive]

I just went to the site to do a search and discovered that all the posts prior to 1996 have been eliminated.  Is there any way to recover all of these for my personal files?  I'll gladly convert all of them to PDF format since they are extremely valuable!  This would be a great loss to the IAS to not have the input of past members no longer available.

Marek, since I suspect you have a something to do with the Aroid l archives I'm directing this question to you but if anyone else knows the answer or what I'm doing wrong please do chime in.

I often use the Aroid l archives to research the plants in my collection, especially when I'm working on a new page for web page.  I especially like to read the older posts which include a many posts from members that have since passed including Dr. Birdsey as well as some of the world's best known aroid botanists that rarely participate today.  Tom, I'm certainly not including you and we all appreciate your incredible responses.

  Of late, even though I tick off all the years, I only get responses from the past few years.  Is there a reason for this or something else I should be doing?  Do I need to specify only the early years?

To those of you that don't know the archive exists you may want to begin using it when you have basic questions.  Certainly, feel free to ask it here but you may be surprised at the depth of knowledge already available.

Steve Lucas

fn:Steve  Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list