Re: Aroid l on PDF

Thanks, but I give the credit to Albert!  I'm just hungry for aroid information and Albert keeps on making it available on the IAS website.

Steve

Christopher Rogers wrote:

Thank you Albert and Steve, you guys are awesome!

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

Endangered Species

Ecological Studies

Bioassessment

Invasive Species

Plankton

Phycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ VANCOUVER

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COMšECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM