Re: Advise in planting Arum seeds

  • Subject: Re: Advise in planting Arum seeds
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:42:56 -0500

Dear Marek:  I am curious to know what city you live in.  I have been in Wroclaw, Warsawa and Krakow. Once I was thrown off the train in Bialstock when I came in from Russia and spent the night drinking vodka and talking in German to a few railway workers who befriended me (and while I waited for my passport to arrive from the border).  At 3:00 AM the train came and I crawled my drunken body aboard an slept all the way to Warsawa.

Tom