Re: Growth Media for Anthuriums

  • Subject: Re: Growth Media for Anthuriums
  • From: <pbunch@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:22:47 -0700

Thanks Allison.

I have been using Epsom Salts and a high nitrate fertilizer for a couple of months now and all is well. The coir produced here in Colombia seems to be less salty than that from India and Sri Lanka. I also triple rinse it first.  I started treating it because I was using it for Gesneriad seed sowing and did not want to take chances.

So far so good with Aroids.

I will let my friend know about the links.

Phil
Medellin