Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!

  • Subject: Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:40:38 -0500

By the way to those that don't know, Brian is a great aroid grower and sells many, many species and hybrids.  You can find his website here:  http://www.briansbotanicals.net/index2.html

You'll be hearing more about Brian on this forum shortly!  Watch for it.  And by the way Brian, I think I'm on the track of one of the Philodendron without a name you sent last year.  We'll talk about it soon!

I am really enjoying reading all the notes telling us about yourselves and what you grow.  It is my belief we all become better growers when we learn to lean on each other.  So knowing a bit more about you is great!  Please keep on responding because I am copying every single one to take to the show in Miami as a part of my presentation to the board.

Several have written to me privately and I am making careful notes on all the things you have requested as well as the very few complaints.  We want you to love being a part of the IAS so if you don't feel comfortable posting everything you'd like to say here, send it to me.  I'll write back ASAP!

Keep 'em coming!

Brian Williams wrote:
Brian Williams Louisville KY. I enjoy growing all aroids and have yet to
find one I do not like. I started with aquatic aroids and still find
them fascinating, I then I moved onto Philodendrons and tuber forming
aroids. I find it hard to only enjoy one group. I find them all amazing
to grow.
Aroid-L mailing list

fn:Steve  Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list