Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!

  • Subject: Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 02:05:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, ExoticRainforest wrote:

> Would everyone receiving these posts today hit "reply" right now and tell
> us what state or country you live in?  If you are willing, please also
> tell us what genera of Araceae you enjoy growing and if you have specific
> suggestions as to how the IAS can serve you personally please add a brief
> note.

NW Arkansas, USA

Alocasia, Amorphophallus, Anthurium, Arisaema, Arisarum, Arum, Caladium,
Colocasia, Dracontium, Dracunculus, Gonatopus, Helicodiceros, Monstera,
Philodendron, Pinellia, Pistia, Pseudodracontium, Scindapsis, Sauromatum,
Synandrospadix, Typhonium, Xanthosoma, Zantedeschia

wish I could grow Biarum, Lysichiton, Symplocarpus, more Arums, etc. etc.

have killed various other genera, some several times (and though I am a
repeat offender, I do feel remorse for the deaths)

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com