Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!

  • Subject: Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:36:23 -0500

Sherry Gates        Woodville, Texas  (Big Thicket/Piney Woods in East Texas)  TheTropix@msn.com

Philodendron, Anthurium, Colocasia & Alocasia, Monstera, Rhaphidophora, (a couple of) Syngonium, Epipremnum, Diffenbachia, Xanthosoma (just a couple), Aglaonema

I know I'd find it very helpful if the IAS could post a larger variety of pictures of the different aroid types, I do have a couple that I'm not sure of the names.
                                                Very cool idea, Steve!!!!  Thanks!
                                                            Sherry