Re: Cultural needs of Arum Purpureospathum

  • Subject: Re: Cultural needs of Arum Purpureospathum
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:46:25 -0700

Howdy!

Peter Boyce can probably tell you far more about it than I can. I have not grown this species, but I grow many others. All but A. hygrophilum (and this recipe does work for hygrophilum, but it would prefer to be wetter) like well drained soil, nearly drying out between watering in the winter, and dry in the summer dormancy. The soil recipe I use is peat/sand/pumice (AKA grit), with good well rotted compost mixed in.

I hope this helps,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

Endangered Species

Ecological Studies

Bioassessment

Invasive Species

Plankton

Phycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ VANCOUVER

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM