Re: New Member from Wisconsin, USA

  • Subject: Re: New Member from Wisconsin, USA
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:38:27 -0500

Devin, "Come on Down!"  We'll be delighted to have you join us.  Be sure and fill out the form on the IAS site to reserve a seat at the Saturday night dinner and auction.

I'm super delighted you joined!

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com

Devin Biggs wrote:
Hi All,

I just signed up with a 1-year membership and I am interested to check out Aroid-L and get to know other members. There's a slim chance that I
might also make the show this year, but I need to look more carefully at my calendar.

I have always been intrigued by the mysterious and tropical looks of aroids ever since finding my first Arisaema out in the woods as a little kid.
My current interests include aquatic plants, especially aquarium and pond gardening.

Regards,

Devin Biggs

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas