Re: Frank B

Wauw, Frank.  That is a big Aquariumtank!  It must be beautiful.

--- On Sat, 8/22/09, Fborrie@aol.com <Fborrie@aol.com> wrote:

From: Fborrie@aol.com <Fborrie@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 4:31 PM

My Name is Frank Boriesosdiek

I live right in the middle of Germany in the northern Part of Hessen and my mainly favorites are tropical orchids .
But since my first view+smell of an blooming Typhonium guttatum in Spring 2001 I start cultivation of meanwile following Aroids too:

Typhonium guttatum
Typhonium giganteum
Amorphophallus different species
Arisaema different species
Philodendron bipinattifidium
Colocasia esculenta
Cryptocoryne wendtii
The last as an longyear totally submers aquatic culture together with my fishies in an 500L Aquariumtank.

I am not a full member but subscriber of the Aroid-I mailing list and like this Source of informaton very much...

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----