Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!

  • Subject: Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
  • From: "mossytrail" <mossytrail@hctc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:06:53 -0800

At the moment, North Carolina, U.S.A.  If I can make my
dream a reality, Amazonia, Brazil.

Don't currently grow any Aroids, but I follow the Aroid
research.  More interested in natural habitats than
horticultural settings.

Jason Hernandez
Naturalist-at-Large

http://www.gizmoworks.com/mailman/private/aroid-l/attachments/20090820/a8d7c7bc/attachment.htm