Re: Aroid chat forums

  • Subject: Re: Aroid chat forums
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:09:29 EDT

I recently swore off forums.
My opionion is that it is very obsessive/compulsive
and even if you are not, many members are compulsive
because forums attract that.  <sorry>
Since I could not get my money back for stupidly having
paid to be a member of one, I do use it to access one of
our knowledgeable members about a plant we both have
passion for.  That is because it is so easy to post a pic and
ask a question.
No more forums for me.