Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 61, Issue 62
- Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 61, Issue 62
- From: Ty York <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:03:51 -0700 (PDT)
I live in Charlotte, Tennessee USA
The amorphophallus area really needs updating, the IAS should have pics of both the bloom and of the plants and so many do not. Also there should be specific growing info on all 200 varieties since only a few in the world know how to grow all of them. I am on my way to collect all of them and now I have over 60 varieties and several thousand bulbs. I am guessing how to grow them as most of the bulbs came from very unfriendly growers whom do not want to give any of there time to give out advice or experience. So far I have not lost any of them and they are all doing great. I have been growing amorphs for 4 yrs now. I really wish someone would make an updated color book before all the older folks die off and they experiece gone.
Thanks for reading this and hope some members will get the ball rolling. Ty York
I will be at the IAS show and sale this year to meet anyone knowledgable about amorphs and hopefully purchase some new varieties that I do not have.
--- On Wed, 8/26/09, firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> wrote:
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Subject: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 61, Issue 62
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 5:00 PM
1. Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
2. Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
3. Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are! (mossytrail)
4. Re: Aroid chat forums (STARSELL@aol.com
5. Re: Philodendron self-seeding (mossytrail)
Aroid-L mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |