From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of anna haigh
Sent: 28 August 2009 20:55
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] The Genera of Araceae

Are you referring to the book by Mayo, Bogner and Boyce? This is now somewhat out of date. I don't believe there are immediate plans for a new edition. Most of the text from the book, with updates made for the the changes that have occurred are available at www.cate-araceae.org. This is a work in progress, with additions still being made. I hope this is of use,

Anna