Re: The Genera of Araceae

  • Subject: Re: The Genera of Araceae
  • From: "anna haigh" <anabaena@london.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 07:55:11 -0500

Are you referring to the book by Mayo, Bogner and Boyce? This is now somewhat out of date. I don't believe there are immediate plans for a new edition. Most of the text from the book, with updates made for the the changes that have occurred are available at www.cate-araceae.org. This is a work in progress, with additions still being made. I hope this is of use,