A Test, and Synandrospadix

  • Subject: A Test, and Synandrospadix
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:05:37 -0400

Hi guys, this is my first post, so hopefully it gets out there okay! Would some of you kindly respond, so that I can get the feel of things, and make sure I'm doing this right. And for the sake of avoiding this being "un-related" I have come across some large, mature Synandrospadix vermitoxicus. I have the opportunity to purchase them. If any of you are interested, let me know, and I can determine how many to pick up. Most of them have a flower now, so they are obviously mature. There is no set price yet, as the plants are already pretty costly, so I wanted to put this out there to see who might be interested. Ballpark range will be $40 to $60 probably. If this is high, let me know.
Thanks all, and look forward to meeting you guys.
Currently I grow mostly amorphs, and a couple odds and ends, such as Anthuriums, and Philos.
The Synandrospadix is something I haven't grown before.
Feel free to email direct at santoury@aol.com.  Thanks!

subscription page at:

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your www.gizmoworks.com mailing
list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.
Aroid-L mailing list