Aroid Seeds anyone?

  • Subject: Aroid Seeds anyone?
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:31:12 -0400

Trying to get the ball rolling here.... let's see some life in this place! :) Hope everyone is doing well today!
I've noticed some Amorph seeds on Ebay lately, and figured that this is the right time to inquire as to whether anybody has any aroid seeds? I just got some Amorph. henryi seed, and am hooked! I'm happy to trade, or purchase, if you have any seeds to share. Best, Jude
PS  -  just throwing this out there.... does anybody happen to also grow succulent bulbs?
That makes me realize, it would be great to see everybody's "wish lists."