May I have your opinion please

  • Subject: May I have your opinion please
  • From: michael kolaczewski <mjkolaffhbc@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings IAS Friends,
Attached are 2 pictures of an Aroid
I "rescued" late last fall from a client's
Planter. The cold had withered the leaves,
I was not able at the time to determine what the
plant was.
I suspected it was an Aroid, so I  took off all the
dead roots and stems, repotted
with new media, watered in, and over wintered the
the pot in a cool location.
In may the new growth emerged, and I bumped up
 the plant several times. Here we are in August, with
great growth and habit. May I ask Other Forum Members,
for your opinion as to an I.D. ?
Thank you all in advance,
Michael Kolaczewski