Re: Plants and emails

Jude, traffic on Aroid l appears to be seasonal the same as it is on virtually all the plant discussion groups.  When people raise good questions you will see a great deal of traffic.  The doldrums of the heat in August does not tend to make many of us active with our collections but rather fleeing for cool.

My suggestion is you post your questions and respond to anything you may be able to help with.  The more posts that come "over the transom" the more posts that will follow.  We have also had the terrible loss of one our most knowledgeable and active participants, my friend Julius Boos, so things have been quieter than usual  The IAS and Aroid l are all volunteer organizations so we have to have good volunteers to help with all sorts of things.

I do fear that sometimes folks may feel intimidated and rather than posting their questions here will go to other sources where they may receive a less qualified answer so I always encourage anyone that doesn't understand anything they read or observe to just ask.  Aroid l is blessed with many people that know what they are talking about.  Just ask!  Or comment!

By the way, the IAS show is coming up in just three week so take a look at the IAS site for more information:  www.Aroid.org  More word on all of this right away.

BE SURE AND SIGN UP FOR THE SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER!

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com