Re: Plants and emails

  • Subject: Re: Plants and emails
  • From: mossytrail@hcc.net
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Jude (sorry, couldn't resist) -- this list goes through cycles,
sometimes more active, sometimes less.  You will find that the majority of
posts are requests for ID help, with links to pictures.  Selling and
trading is mainly specific members who tend to post at specific seasons.
Be patient and you will see them.

Jason Hernandez

> ------------------------------
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:23:17 -0400
> From: santoury@aol.com
> Subject: [Aroid-l] Plants and emails
> To: aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com
> Hey guys
> Is it just my computer, or do people just not post often at all? When I
> signed up, I was under the impression there would be a fairly large base
> of people on here, so I would have thought I'd be getting more emails? Or
> is my computer acting up? (Nothing in my junk folder.)
> So, trying again... I'm just putting a feeler out there - is anybody
> selling or trading anything these days?
> Have a good one!
> Jude

Aroid-L mailing list