Re: Hi Wilbert,

Dear Mike,

I am afraid that bulbifer is an Indian species, not from Gabon. Muelleri is
indeed known from Myanmar (I think we are allowed to call it Burma again).

In the vegetative state it is difficult to separate bulbifer from muelleri
but the tuber may help. That of bulbifer is smooth, that of muelleri has
distinct annulate, elevated rootscars all over. Thus far I have no reports
of bulbifer from Burma, so muelleri is a likely candidate.

Did you get more plants from Burma? Other species? Burma is still a black hole
in our research collection, so any info is much appreciated.

Cheers, Wilbert