Anthurium Grower Assistance Request

I have received a request for help from a commercial Anthurium grower
located in Venezuela.  It seems that he is having difficulty with what he
refers to as "blueing" of infloresences on A. andreanum.  Bearing in mind
that this is a request for assistance from a commercial grower, and given
that Aroid-L is a non-commercial forum, I have chosen to not publish his
email address here.

If anyone on the list is interested in corresponding with this person to
assist in problem solving email me at <> for his address.