Gabe's Alocasia

If you look at the matt green in the lower right of the photo...  Alocasia
macrorrhizos does not have this matt finish....  My guess is one of the A.
micholitziana types that have this matt surface...  Some of these have been
put into tissue culture and the variagation comes out like this....  I have
both plants (macrorrhizos and micholitziana) and the one on Tim's page
looks more like the A. 'Frydek' even the type of variegation..  i.e.  the
shading....  However, I must admit that mine is not quite that pretty.....

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut