Seed Cleaning Tool

No intention here to break up the current discussion, but I had to let
this loose before I forgot to do it entirely.

One week ago tonight the spouse and I were in Raleigh, NC enjoyingsome
coffee at a place that sell the stuff as well as teas and assorted
goodies for cooking up the stuff.  Browsing through the "tool" section I
came upon a tea infuser.  It was spherical with the sphere cut in half
and a seal placed in each edge.  The there is a spring loaded handle that
one squeezes to make the thing open up.  The seal at the edges is quite

The I recalled the recent discussion on seed cleaning and the comments on
the difficulty of removing the gel-like covering on many seeds. Yup, you
got it - Stick the seed in this thing, close it and blast it with watter
and voila! the seeds are clean.  I tried it tonight for the first time on
some very stubborn seed and it works!  So, if you can find an infuser
like this one that seals tightly to keep the small seeds from leaking
out, then buy it.  It works great!