Re: black colocasia

I have Alocasia sanderiana which is labled 'african mask' Krysztof
Kozminski says mine is probably really A. x amaxonica. Both are a very
dark green with thick silver-grey veins, looking at mine right now I
supose you could call it black. I've also seen A. micholitziana labled
african mask, but it is an ochre-emerald green with chalk white rayed
midribs (I nominate it a spectacular aroid).

Gabe Thomas