Re: Gabe's Alocasia

Dewey, I talked to someone who has sold Alocasia 'Frydek' from the tissue
culture labs and found out that these are not variegated except on the
veins. (like most of these types). So if you see someone selling 'Frydek'
expect it to not be variegated all over, and keep searching for Alocasia
'Frydek Variegated'

Don Bittel