Re: Gabe's Alocasia

>Dewey, you should recognize the Alo....its yours!  Never could remember
>what you called it, but at the time (four years ago??) it was a one of a
>kind and you hadn't had it very long.

For the last word on "Gabes Alocasia".......  Thought I recognizedt!!!!!
Anyway, IT IS Alocasia 'Frydek' and is one of the Alocasia
""""""micholitziana TYPES"""" ...  It is not micholitziana but an unnamed
species....  This particular plant obtained its variegation from a mix up
on genes in the Tissue Culture Lab!

So, since Tim says the plant came from me....  That is 'what is'.
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE