Re: aroid web page

     The unidentified plant apears to be Pycnospatha arietina.

     Alistair Hay

Subject: aroid web page
Author:  <aroid-l@mobot.org> at mailgate
Date:    8/4/98 10:25 PM

After several weeks of working on my web page, I think it's finally
somewhat presentable.  I would appreciate hearing any comments about it.

When taking the photos, I forgot to check the setting on resolution so
the images are rather large, so expect the downloads to be somewhat slow.

I also created an "unidentifieds" section -- there are 4 pictures of
a particular plant that I received from the Bangkok markets and I have
no idea what it may be.  Any suggestions as to what it is would be helpful.

The web page can be found at:   http://www4.ncsu.edu/~alan/plants/

alan

--
Alan Galloway                                 alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
Computing Services, Information Technology