aroid web page

After several weeks of working on my web page, I think it's finally
somewhat presentable.  I would appreciate hearing any comments about it.

When taking the photos, I forgot to check the setting on resolution so
the images are rather large, so expect the downloads to be somewhat slow.

I also created an "unidentifieds" section -- there are 4 pictures of
a particular plant that I received from the Bangkok markets and I have
no idea what it may be.  Any suggestions as to what it is would be helpful.

The web page can be found at:

Alan Galloway
Computing Services, Information Technology
Campus Box 7109
North Carolina State University                 (phone) 919-515-5483
Raleigh, NC  27695-7109                         (fax)   919-515-3787