Re: Pinellia tridentata?

>On Aug 7,  1:44pm, Don Martinson wrote:
>> Subject: Pinellia tridentata?
>> Pinellia tridentata
>>
>> Is anyone familiar with this species?  It is supposedly a Chinese species
>> and not well known.
>>

>Don,
>
>Could this be a misspelling of P. ternata or P. tripartita, which are
>valid species as far as I know.
>
>Alan

The source claims that this is a different species.  I'll keep everyone
informed as I attempt to grow these them.  The only pinellia I currently
have is some small cordata.  Is there a world expert on pinellias?

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:dmartin@post.its.mcw.edu

"Existing order thrives upon ignorance and lies.
Objective truth and individual reason are feared above all."