Aroid Free/Philodendrons

Yes, David Leedy, Aroid free must be a miserable way to go thru life. Surely
must have an Amorph or Philodendron laying around somewhere??
Speaking of Philodendrons, my main interest, I'm looking for old McColley
Red Princess, Red Duchess, Emerald King, Emerald Duke, Majesty, and older
x mandaianum.  Dewey Fisk doen't have, I have one possible commercial lead,
surely an IAS Aroider still grows some of these.
I'd love contact with other Philophiles, also very interested in other
Aroids, but I'm an
'old school' collector, not so big on tuberous. IAS member since late 70's.
Russ Hammer