From: "iw (D. S. CHANG)" <v452705@ksts.seed.net.tw>
To: <webmaster@ftg.org>
Subject: Re:amorphophallus species seed
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:21:17 +0800

Dear sir: Pls suggest me where can l buy above mention seed. Thank. D.S.Chang
E-mail:V452705@ksts.net.tw

===
Craig M. Allen
Conservatory Manager 'Windows to the Tropics'
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road
Miami, Florida 33156
Tel. 305-667-1651 ext. 3320   FAX 305-661-8953
email: cm_allen@yahoo.com