Annual IAS Show & Sale

Hello everyone,

I know its hard to think about so soon after the wonderful International
Aroid Conference at MOBOT, but it is that time again to make your travel
plans to Miami for the IAS show and Sale held at Fairchild Tropical Gardens
on September 25-26. For those of you attending from out of town, I am willing
to mail out some hotel discount coupons like I've done in the past. Most of
the traveling aroiders stay at the Dadeland Ramada, which is really the
closest motel to Fairchild. They include a free (and farily decent)
continental breakfast and we all enjoy meeting downstairs for coffee each
morning before heading over to the garden.

With the coupon, rooms at the Ramada are $59.95 (for 1-4 people) plus tax. I
think the regular room rate is around $85 or more so this is a significant
savings (you can use the money you save on hotel costs to buy plants!).
Please let me know if you are interested by replying to me privately. I will
need your snail mail address so I can send you the coupon, which is required
at check-in. I think they only have a limited number of rooms at this price
so don't hesitate to send me your request.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens