Fragrant Anthuriums...Is Anybody doing any Breeding work?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Fragrant Anthuriums...Is Anybody doing any Breeding work?
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:37:14 -0600 (CST)

I got a call at home last night from Hiroshi Tagami in Hawaii. He
assumed since I was President of the Aroid society I would know what's
going on...wrong! Anyway, his question of me was "who is doing breeding
with Fragrant Anthuriums?" He is not on-line so I took it upon myself to
throw his question out there to Aroid L and see if anyone knows the
answer to his question. Response can be directed to me online or by US
Mail to Hiroshi Tagami, PO Box 818, Kamuela, HI 96743.

Denis
Silver Krome Gardens Inc.
Homestead, Florida