History of Aroid Systematics now on the web page

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: History of Aroid Systematics now on the web page
  • From: "Dr. Tom Croat" <tcroat@LEHMANN.MOBOT.ORG>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:16:11 -0600 (CST)

Dear Aroiders:

     	I wanted to report that Scott Hyndman
     has now installed a revised and updated
     version of The History and Current Status of
      Systematic Research with Araceae.  I
     would like to continue to update this so if
     any of you have additions or changes to be
     in either the text or the literature cited
     please let me know.  Scott says that it is
     linked from the IAS home page, and from
     the literature page of the IAS Web site..
     There is a printable PDF file of the article
     linked from the contents page of the  article
     also for those who would rather not have to
     view the entire document in HTML online.

Tom Croat