Amorphophallus query

Howdy All,

A quick query for those knowledgeable types out there......

I purchased a few different Amorphophallus last year.  Two of these were A.
abyssinicus (as far as we know) and had an interesting three-part leaf,
which as far as I know is standard for Amorphs.

I also puchased a couple of other Amorphs.... one A. konjac and another
unknown species (not yet ID'd).  Both of the latter do not have the same
three part leaves, but bear an uncanny resemblance to plants that I have
got from a couple of different sources as Sauromatum guttatum/venosum.  Do
Amorphophallus konjac and Sauromatum guttatum/venosum bear any resemblance?
 The leaves are more like the shape of Arisaema leaves, with lobes
radiating out from a central lobe (sort of mirrored on either side), rather
than the triple branched leaf of the Amorph abyssinicus.

I can take pics of these plants and email them to people if any are
interested.  I think there's been a mistake and I have somehow got more
Sauromatum, but I am not knowledgeable enough to be certain.

Can anyone help?  I realise my descriptions are not the best above, but I
hope they are clear enough to put across the point I am trying to make.

Thanks in anticipation....

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8