Pollen request

Hello fellow AEGers and Aroid nuts,
Once again I am in winter windowsill mode with my Arisaemas. Some that
recently have been taken out of 4-5 month refridgeration have been growing
and others, mature tubers, which I tried to time perfectly (you know who
you are, taiwanensis and candidissimum) after months of room temperature
are only just starting to "point". Problem is my Arisaema ringens and a
triphyllum album are in bloom with female inflorescences. Other triphyllums
had shot up quickly to match a consanguineum, which then did not bloom. (I
gotta get more Ari's so I'll always have some in bloom).
I would like to put on pollen on these blooms. Is anyone out there blooming
some now? If you have any males I would like to request some collected
pollen. Whatever species you think would look really wild crossed with
this. (Oh yeah, a sikokianum meant for this coming out of 4 months fridge
promptly rotted). Pollen can be tapped out of the spathe into a plastic
baggie and mailed in a CRUSHPROOF container such as a film canister.
I would really appreciate this and would trade or send results if any
Thank you,
Bonaventure W. Magrys
130 Hilltop Blvd. Cliffwood Beach, NJ 07735-6001

Hybrid status so far: [triphyllum album (female) x nepenthoides] - three
seeds of 9 germinated 1999. 1 survived 1st vernalization, had elongated
male parent like leaves and stem markings. Chick pea sized tuber out of 2nd
vernalization now for 1 month. Dry, not yet potted, in closed, humid
drawer. Point starting.
[triphyllum x taiwanensis]2000 - 8 small tuberlets (from 30 seeds) in first
refridgeration now for a month. 1st leaf was cordate and too soon to see if
there is any hybrid morphology.
[candidissimum x sikokianum]1998 - there may be one plant in existence.