Re: Pollen request

To Susan Cox,
I'm sorry but I could not respond to your private e-mail (my server could
not get thru to northcoast.com).  --------
Yes, thank you. Please send. (Crushproof packet please.) I made cand. on
triphyllum album once but the seed head aborted because of bad weather.
This is inside though. Cand. on ringens would be awesome. If I get seeds I
will send you half.
BTW sometimes cand. in the garden faces its flower to the back of the
border or towards the wall its grown against. Strange.
Thanks,
Bonaventure