Lost my address book!

Dear Friends!

Once again, I have lost my entire e-mail address book.  The computer went
'crazy' and the mother board had to be exchanged, the hard drive reformatted
and all the software reinstalled. I lost my all addresses plus many, many
correspondences.  Before the crash, I got requests for bulbs from  two
people (USA and Latvia) and I would like to get the contacts back with those
people.  Please, e-mail me back.  I do not remember exactly what you wanted
and I do not have any addresses to get in contact with you.  I am so sorry
for this small mess and delay.

Sincerely
Dan