Non aroid search

Once every few months I slip a non-aroid question into this group.  It's
time again.

A surprise cold snap associated with a bigger surprising horrific work
schedule caused me to just let a few plants die in my garden.

The variegated tapioca - Manihot esculenta variegata - is one of my
favorite non-aroids and it rolled over dead with the cold snap.  I brought
the tuber in but it will undoubtedly do nothing.  (I've tried this one
before but the tubers don't seem to send anything up regardless of how long
I wait.)

I'll be in the northeastern part of Miami visiting family in January.  I
may head down to Fairchild during that trip.  Does anyone in this group
know of a garden center or nursery near any of those parts of Miami that
might carry Manihot?  Ideally I'd like to find a small one that would
easily fit into a carry-on bag.

Even though this might be pushing my luck, how about small passion flowers
aside from the easily available alato-caerulea?

Thanks,
         Les