RE: Distribution of Amorphophallus, Anchomanes, Arisaema & Arum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: RE: Distribution of Amorphophallus, Anchomanes, Arisaema & Arum
  • From: rareplants@gmx.net
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:04:18 -0600 (CST)

Dear Aroiders,

I must admit that I was overwhelmed with requests for offered seeds, some
74 enthuisasts so far ...

To make things easier for me, I will send only one e-mail prior to
dispatch (around mid to end of January) to all who made a request. I hope you will
understand that I cannot answer all e-mails privately.

Best wishes,

Bjørn Malkmus