Anchomanes seeds touring the world.......

  • Subject: Anchomanes seeds touring the world.......
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:23:53 -0600 (CST)

Now hear this, all ye Anchomaniacs,

Due to a balls-up in Leiden, all seeds of Anchomanes dalzielii have been
sent to two esteemed gentlemen in the USA. These gentlemen, Alan Galloway
and Tim Musi, have agreed to part again from most of their seeds and
distribute them to the USA people who requested seeds from me (Canada too).
I think Alan & Tim deserve credit for this.

So your Anchomanes seeds may not come in in Leiden envelopes but from Alan
or Tim.

Alan and Tim will send a batch back to Leiden and from there we will do the
distribution to Europe and Australia. So this all may take up more time than
I had planned.

Errare humanum est..........