For the old and the new.

  • Subject: For the old and the new.
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:27:49 -0600 (CST)

It is a time not only for welcoming the new year but the new IAS officers and pausing to offer thanks for a job well done to those who served.  Congratulations to them all and in my small way offer  assistance if asked.    It appears from the outstanding  newsletter that the society is financially healthy.    With continued cooperation among members we will only get better.  Joe