Special Announcement

  • Subject: Special Announcement
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:23:15 -0600 (CST)

Well as you can imagine, I was thrilled to open my latest`IAS Newsletter and discover that there will be an IAS function being held in my home state of North Carolina. I can't wait to find out the details but it's already on my calendar.

Woo Hooo! Thank you IAS gods! I know, too exited. Uh, I shall mark this date on my calendar.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net